Taking both medicines together?




paracetamol and ibuprofen together?

 Taking both medicines together?

If you want to take paracetamol and ibuprofen together, it is safe to take both doses at the same time or spaced apart. Ibuprofen is best taken with food or on a full stomach.
Read the instructions on the packaging of your medicines carefully to make sure you don't take too much of either medicine. If you need further advice, speak to your pharmacist or GP.

Check if you still need both medicines

If you need to take painkillers for longer than three days, you should see your GP or pharmacist for advice. Each day, you should reconsider whether you still need to take both paracetamol and ibuprofen. Avoid taking unnecessary medicines.

2 comments:

  1. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus and he also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr Chukwu Madu assured me, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE.., So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Doctor Chukwu Madu on. email
    (dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com) OR WhatsApp him (+2347030936239)
    1...HERPES CURE .
    2...ALS CURE .
    3..GET A JOB SPELL.
    4.EPILEPSY .
    5...PROMOTION IN THE OFFICE .
    6...LOVE SPELL.
    7...DIABETES CURE .
    8...HIV CURE.
    9...HPV CURE .
    10>>EX BACK.
    11... Kidney stone. 
      

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete