No title

2
10 Best Foods for All-Day Energy

1. Cottage Cheese

 
One cup of cottage cheese contain 25 grams of protein, and a study published in the journal Appetite shows that the satiating effects of cottage cheese are similar to the satiating effects provided by eggs. I love how cottage cheese is a no-cook way to add protein to a variety of different meals and snacks.
 
2. Salmon
 
One of my favorite energy-boosting foods is salmon. Chock-full of nutrients, salmon is a food that contributes to many positive health benefits, including energy levels, thanks to B vitamins, particularly B12 which may help boost energy and fight fatigue naturally. Additionally, salmon is one of the few natural sources of vitamin D, which may also help combat fatigue, causing you to feel more energized.
 
3.Oats
 
 
Steel cut oats raise blood sugar less than rolled oats and have more health benefits due to the way they are processed. Steel cut oats are never cooked and start from the whole grain that is passed through sharp, steel blades that cut the oats into thin slices. This helps the oats retain more fiber and protein and provides a dense and hearty texture, so I find them more satisfying than a bowl of instant or traditional oats.
 
4.Yogurt
 
 
My favorite is plain, Greek yogurt because it has 18 grams of protein per 6 oz serving. I like to add fresh fruit on top and a tablespoon of chopped almonds. This is a great afternoon snack and can also serve as an on-the-go breakfast. As an added bonus, Greek yogurt provides calcium to help strengthen bones – extremely important for anyone who might not get enough calcium during the day or for those at risk of osteoporosis.
 
5.Almond.
 
 
 
Almonds are a great go to snack for a quick satisfying pick me up to give you a boost of energy. They are full of protein, fiber, and heart-healthy fats to keep you satisfied along with minerals and vitamins such as manganese, copper, riboflavin, and magnesium to help support energy production.
 
6.Chickpeas.
 
 
Instead of crackers, chips, or pretzels, I like to roast chickpeas in Thrive culinary algae oil. Half a cup of chickpeas provides 15 grams of protein which helps to hold me over until my next meal, and algae oil provides heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. You can also add roasted chickpeas to a salad in place of croutons for some extra crunch.
 
7.Tuna with Whole Wheat Crackers.
 
 
While it’s important to eat simple and easy to digest carbs, you don’t want to do so without complementing them with a little protein and fat. This will prevent a sugar spike and then crash, which makes us tired and moody.
 
8. Dark chocolate
 
 
Everyone needs a little chocolate fix! Aim for dark chocolate with a cacao content of 75% or more as this indicates a higher amount of flavanols are present. Pair with a cup of tea for a nutritious, satisfying treat that will give you that extra boost of energy you need to get through your day.
 
9.Avocado
 
 
Avocado is full of fiber and healthy fats, both of which are digested slower than simple carbohydrates, and provide more sustainable energy.
 
10.Eggs.
 
 
Eggs, the whole egg, with the yolk, are my top pick. Starting your day with eggs, or choosing a hard-boiled egg as a snack are two easy ways to get lasting energy. The protein and healthy fats in the whole egg help to keep blood sugar levels stable. This is absolutely key to preventing afternoon slumps and sugar cravings which tend to come after carbohydrate dense foods are eaten. Eggs are so versatile and can truly be eaten any time of the day. People shouldn't miss out on this nutritional powerhouse or the energy benefits they can get.
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
To Top